YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Slimming World Progress Report.

Hello!

   I thought it was about time I wrote a little Slimming World progress report as it has now been 12 weeks since I started.

   I weigh in on a Tuesday even which I like because it means that I can be a little bit slack on Saturdays and still have Sunday and Monday to make up for it. This week I lost 4 and a half pounds taking me up to 1st 11.5 pounds in 12 weeks :)

I also got Slimmer of the Week for the first time!

This is my little inspiration wall:


Notice I don't have a half stone award, that still bugs me! I have now been Slimmer of the Month twice in a row which is pretty awesome too.

Weight loss isn't easy, even on Slimming World where the plan is so easy to follow, saying no to things is difficult and making the right choices can be hard some days too. The thing about eating is that the joy of eating something unhealthy/yummy lasts for as long as you're eating, but the happiness gained from feeling good about yourself/being able to buy clothes you like and so on lasts so so much longer.

I would never force anyone into losing weight and it is something you have to decide to do on your own. It took me years and years to decide to do something about my weight and I am the only one who is in charge of whether or not I have the will power to get to my goal.

In 12 weeks I have only stayed the same once and have lost some weight all the other weeks and that is something to be proud of. I don't have high self esteem so it is difficult to be proud of myself, but I am learning to be happy with my achievements and to not be so scared about not getting a bit loss.

This is a little comparison of me at the start and me 2 weeks ago when I had got up to a stone and a half off, I'm hoping I'm not the only one who can see a difference :p


So there you go, a little weight loss update on me :) If tomorrows shopping trip goes to plan I should have some really cute autumn nail colours to show you, which I'm very excited about!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment