YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 7 September 2014

Autumn Wish List.

Hello,

   Can you believe its September already?The months are going so fast, in a blink of an eye Christmas will be round the corner again!

   September to December is always my busiest time of the year and always involves me spending much more money than I should! This month alone is both my dads and Toms mums birthdays so I already have more money going out than usual! On top of that my phone has decided to give up the ghost so buying a new phone is also looming on the horizon!

    So I thought I would create a wishlist for the whole of autumn, I generally tend to buy myself something if I lose weight at Slimming World so hopefully I will be able to purchase a few things!

Dr Martens boots in Cherry.
I actually have a pair of Dr Martens in electric blue which I wore to death, however for some unknown reason when I moved back from uni I could only find one! I definitely didn't throw it out or leave it anywhere but as I can't find it I definitely need a new pair. These cost quite a bit of money although you can get them cheaper on Ebay, however because I know I will wear them all the time they're a really good investment!

MUA Velvet Lip Lacquer A Flush.

I already own two of these lip lacquers however MUA have just bought out four new shades and A Flush is the one that really caught my eye. These retail for £3 and I use them all the time so it isn't a luxury item in my books!






It pains me that I still haven't seen this yet! I thought it would be right up my alley and my dad told me yesterday that he watched it on his flight back from Dubai and that I would love it, so I'm desperate to own it. It's probably one of those things I will wait until it goes on offer as DVDs often are, it will be miiiine!

Clutch Bag- Peacocks.




This bag is seriously cute and something I have had my eye on for a while now. It's actually reduced to £6 from £12 so I am very very tempted to buy it. It isn't really the best bag for the season, it's more summery but it's so pretty!




So as you know,I am a Models Own gal when it comes to nail polish, however Essie always catches my eye in terms of colour choice. I don't have any particular colours in mind, sometimes I wish you could request a mixed lot and see what you get! These are another thing that I will be scouting for offers on!

Yankee Candle in Amber Moon-Large Jar.


Amber Moon is one of my favourite ever Yankee Candle scents, it's beautiful. I found this on temptationgifts.com where its reduced to £14 (RRP £20) I am tempted to pick it up! I love the tart version of this but I really like having candles burning too so having the best of both worlds would be great.


There are many more things on my wishlist but these are the ones that keep surfacing most often, hopefully I will be able to get my greedy mitts on them at some point!

What things have you been itching to buy recently?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment