YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 29 September 2014

Autumn Nails.



Hello,


   Well by looking at the weather we have been having recently I wouldn't blame you if you had forgotten that we are slowly creeping into Autumn! All of the leaves are beginning to change colour and there has been a slight chill in the air at night time.

   I thought it was about time to dig out some Autumnal nail polishes, however I realised that my nail varnishes are mostly pastels and brights and although that can work in autumn I was really hoping to find a darker orange or a yellow. I decided to pop into Superdrug on Thursday and picked up these three beauties:




These are all Barry M Gelly polishes in Mustard, Satsuma and Watermelon. I don't wear mustard yellow as clothes as it doesn't suit my colouring, however I couldn't resist it in nail polish form!
 





I'm wearing Mustard here with an accent nail in Satsuma. In real life the orange actually looks slightly darker, almost the colour of Heinz Soup! These were all two coats and finished with Models Own top coat. These lasted 4 days before two of them peeled off, but the rest have barely chipped! They come in at £3.99 each which aren't bad at all!

 As an aside, when I got home I realised I already had the Watermelon green, d'oh!




What colours have you been painting on your nails recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment