YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 14 February 2014

Birthday Wish List.

Hello!

   It's my birthday in a couple of weeks (March 4th to be exact!)  From my parents I have asked if it is possible for my bedroom to be redecorated. I have had some issues with a leak in my ceiling/wall and it has caused the wallpaper to peel off. I also had issues with wasps and my dad thought it would be a good idea to tape something sticky to my wallpaper and when he took it off it ripped off the wallpaper! So suffice to say I think I am due a new look bedroom ;)

At the moment my walls are grey and the accent colours are teal and some other blue tones. This was a vast change from before that as my room used to be black and purple during my goth phase! I now want the room to be coral and mint green, it is going to look super cute I hope!

Anyway back on point! I don't really expect any of these to be bought for me, I will probably treat myself to a couple of them and just keep the rest as a point of reference for the future, but I find it's always fun to think about what you would like!

DVDs:

I went to see this film with my mum when it first came out and I loved the storyline, its such a sweet film and Merida is awesome!


I don't know why this picture turned out so blurry,but its Monsters University which carries on the story of Mike and Sully....I loved the first one and the second one was really funny, I was pleasantly surprised if I am honest!

This is a film I really really neeeed to see. I have the first one and it is one of my favourite films ever, even if I need to have lots of snacks when I'm watching it as it makes me super hungry! This is definitely high on my wishlist!

This is the 'Garden of Eden' eyeshadow palette by Sleek. I love the colours of this, I keep going to the website and almost purchasing it but something always pulls me back! The dusky pinks really call out to me and the bottom right colour looks beautiful! At £7 it isn't that expensive either, I think it may be because the postage takes it up to over £10 that it's putting me off.

I am a lady who loves her gin, loved it for years and am so grateful it has had a revival of late! My surname is Hendrick so obviously Hendrick's gin is my favourite.....it's personalised just for me!


Sometimes I go on ebay and type in random stuff like 'fox bag' and this beauty popped up! I broke my other bag which is similar to this and I really really want it! I bought my sister a birthday present last week (we are twins) and this little rascal popped into my basket, but I took it out at the last minute!

Oh my glob! I cannot explain how much I love Lumpy Space Princess, she is my spirit animal! A lovely lady on Etsy has a shop called KitschBitchJewellery her stuff is amazing and I want it all, but this especially is beautiful!

I think that's it for now! I do have other things I would love to own but a lot of that is for my new room!

Do you have anything on your wishlist? Is your birthday coming up soon?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment