YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 27 December 2013

Welcome to my blog.

hello ^_^ Welcome to my little corner of the internet. I'm fairly new to blogging so please be gentle until I find my feet. :) A little about me.....My name is Liv (Olivia) and I live in a quiet little village in the SE of England. Currently looking for work so have plenty of time to post in my blog! Even though the internet is over saturated with blogs I thought I would give it a try and see if it's something I would enjoy. My posts will mostly revolve around nail varnish, makeup, vintage hair tutorials and lots of reviews! I also have a sugar skull makeup tutorial that I am excited to share!I will also be chucking in some baking posts/lifestyle things, any recipes you would like to see just let me know. I am also a spoken word poet and have a soundcloud link, if you like what you hear there then please feel free to leave me comments, they're always welcome, as is constructive criticism! Well...I think thats me done for this post. I look forward to seeing you around my blog soon. Liv.

No comments:

Post a Comment